Ultrabroadband isotropic electric field probe PI-07 extends the requirements of most EMC and RF safety standards for industrial, military and communication applications. It covers all RF and microwave frequency bands from MF up to M band, thus providing a versatile measuring tool for all 5G upcoming applications.
- Calibration Details
- Compatible Products & Accessories
- Additional Documents
- Diode based 3-Axial isotropic sensor.
- Frequency range: 2MHz-60 GHz.
- Field strength range: 4 V/m-1000 V/m. (4 uW/cm2 – 270 mW/cm2)
- Linearity: +/- 1.5 dB.
- Linear power RMS response up to 150V/m (6 mW/cm2)
- Frequency resp. (no corr. factors): 2 MHz-1 GHz (+/-2 dB)
1-26 GHz (+0/-6 dB), 26-60 GHz (+/- 6 dB)
- Frequency response, (with corr. factors): +/- 1.5 dB
- Measurement uncertainty, including
the calibration and rotational deviation +/- 4.5 dB.
- Rotational isotropicity: +/-3 dB
- Temperature: 5-40 °C,
- Humidity (non-condensing): RH 10-90%.
- Temperature error: 0.05 dB/°C.
- UK NPL traceable calibration.
- Probe size (LxD): 12.0″x2.25″ (310×58 mm).
- Weight (probe and power unit): 0.17 lb (76 g).
- Operates with RFP-05M/RFP-05 meters
- Designed and made in the USA.
* Specification may be changed to reflect the design progress.
Probe is calibrated at specified frequencies in the whole frequency range 2 MHz-60 GHz (at 10 V/m) and at the field strength
levels 2-1000 V/m at 72.5 MHz.